Random Mystery Photo Series

1:29 PM Steph

Due to proliferation of intriguing/funny/wow-able! photos in the Internet, I would like to introduce a Random Mystery Photo Series category in this blog.  Of course the theme of the pics will still be random! *hehe

My first Random Mystery Photo was sent to me by a friend today.  This really made me laugh my ass out.  Just proves how shallow my humor can be during my "normal" days. =P

Wanna see it?

Click below!



Nice pic huh?

This photo was taken during the GMA Kapuso's "Eleksyon 2010 na, Tatakbo ka ba? - Hamon para sa kaayusan ng Pilipinas' Fun Run.  This event, which took place on August 30, 2009 at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, aims to promote clean and honest elections for 2010.



P.S.  OF COURSE THIS PICTURE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED!

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
View Comments »
Related Posts with Thumbnails