Farming at Farmville

12:12 AM Steph


I've recently given in to the FarmVille fever on Facebook.  




At level 15, here are my favorite crops:

Rice
Price: 45 coins, XP: +1, Harvests in: 12 hrs, Sells for: 96 coins


Bell Peppers
Price: 75 coins, XP: +2, Harvests in: 2 days, Sells for: 198 coins

Peppers 
Price: 70 coins, XP: +2, Harvests in: 1 day, Sells for: 162 coins

Raspberries
Price: 20 coins, XP: 0, Harvests in: 2 hours, Sells for: 46 coins

Pumpkin
Price: 30 coins, XP: +1, Harvests in: 8 hrs, Sells for: 68 coins

Strawberries
Price: 10 coins, XP: +1, Harvests in: 4 hrs, Sells for: 35 coins

Soybeans
Price: 15 coins, XP: +2, Harvests in: 1 day, Sells for: 63 coins


I plant these depending on my projected busyness level for the proceeding hours/days and typhoon/storm bulletins (power outage during Typhoon Ondoy ruined my farm, ugh!).  











Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
View Comments »
Related Posts with Thumbnails